Easy, Light and different!
- 14 ounce(s) Cucumber peeled, seeded, chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Daikon Radish peeled, chopped
- 2 ounce(s) Green Onion
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger shredded
- 2 ounce(s) Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 16 ounce(s) Baguette Whole Grain
- 2 ounce(s) Spinach fresh
- 4 ounce(s) Salmon boneless, smoked
Add cucumbers to food processor; pulse 10-15 times or until finely chopped. Add to a large bowl. Place radish in food processor; pulse 10-15 times, until finely chopped. Add radish to the bowl. Place green onions and ginger in the food processor; pulse until minced. Add to the bowl.
In a separate bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar; stir mixture until sugar dissolves. Pour over cucumber mixture; let stand at least 20-30 minutes. Drain through a fine mesh sieve, pressing to squeeze out the excess moisture.
Hollow out the top and bottom halves of bread, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shell Reserve torn bread for another use. Place bread on a baking sheet, cut sides up, broil until lightly toasted.
Layer spinach, salmon, and vegetables on bottom half of bread; cover with top half of bread. Cut into 4 equal pieces.
Asian Smoked Sandwich
Amount Per Serving (260g)
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3.3g
Saturated Fat .7g
Total Carbohydrates 47.8g
Dietary Fiber 8.2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.