A fast and delicious meal. This burger is literally bursting with flavor.
- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 ounce(s) Goat Cheese crumbled
- 8 ounce(s) Spinach or frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 100 % Whole Wheat Hamburger Rolls (use gluten free, organic, sugar free, etc. depending on dietary needs)
Preheat the oven broiler.
In a medium bowl, mix ground turkey, spinach, and goat cheese. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
Arrange patties on a broiler pan, and place in the center of the preheated oven, cook till desired doneness. Warm or toast rolls. Plate with burgers on bun half.
Goat Cheese And Spinach Turkey Burgers
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31g
Saturated Fat 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.