This salad is quick, fresh, and delicious! Have lunch on the Mediterranean, relax, enjoy, make it last!
- 8 ounce(s) Cherry Tomatoes rinsed, raw
- 12 ounce(s) Cucumber or 1 whole, peeled
- 4 ounce(s) Crumbled Feta Cheese fat free
- 1.25 ounce(s) Black Olives 1/3 cup
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Oregano Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 48 ounce(s) Romaine Lettuce or 3 heads, or iceberg, shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil or 1 ounce
- 3 Garlic Cloves raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Thyme
- 3 lemons medium, fresh, juiced, about 7 tablespoons
- 14 ounce(s) Firm Tofu
In a blender, combine lemon zest, garlic, oregano, thyme, olive oil and black pepper. Blend for 1-2 minutes, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine salad ingredients and top with cubed tofu.
Drizzle dressing on top and toss. Divide into individual portions and enjoy.
Mediterranean Tofu Salad
Amount Per Serving (331g)
Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11.6g
Saturated Fat 1.4g
Trans Fat .3g
Total Carbohydrates 10.3g
Dietary Fiber 5.4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.