Who knew egg-less muffins could taste so good? You will be off to a sweet start with these fruity gems for breakfast any day, or take them on a picnic, and they are great to serve for those special occasions like holiday breakfast, or a Sunday brunch.
- 1.5 cup(s) Whole Wheat Flour 10 oz., whole grain
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder double acting
- 3/4 cup(s) Almond Milk
- 1 cup(s) Blueberries (3.5 ounces) fresh, raw
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a muffin tin with liners, set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and add in the almond milk and applesauce.
Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour into paper cups in a muffin pan and bake for 18-20 minutes
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Amount Per Serving (54g)
Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat .6g
Saturated Fat .1g
Total Carbohydrates 18.9g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.