Skip the takeout and make a healthy delicious lo mein at home that’s packed full of flavor, and vegetables.
- 8 ounce(s) Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 16 ounce(s) Broccoli frozen, unprepared
- 8 ounce(s) Carrot(s) grated
- 2.75 cup(s) Edamame (about 12 oz), frozen, prepared
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Wheat Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger root
- 10 ounce(s) Baby Spinach fresh
- 4 ounce(s) Onion sliced
Cook spaghetti in large pot of boiling water as label directs. Just before draining add broccoli, edamame, carrots, and spinach. Drain well; set aside.
In same pot, heat toasted sesame oil on medium-high. Add onion, thinly sliced; cook 5 minutes. Add grated peeled fresh ginger, tamari or soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Cook 1 minute. Add egg, beaten; cook 2 minutes without stirring. Add noodle mixture; cook, tossing, 2 minutes or until heated through.
Vegetable Lo Mein
Amount Per Serving (1g)
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 59.8g
Dietary Fiber 8.2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.